I’m excited to co-lead a group of 25 young entrepreneurs and innovators from Australia, the US and Canada in a tour of China that will provide invaluable expert mentoring, tech business exposure and the chance to expand your network.
Hosted by The Victorian Business Confucius Institute, the tour is a rare opportunity for young leaders across startups, technology and international business to make incredible connections, expand their skills and work with one of the best startup mentors on the planet.
Along with China mentor Jason Yin, the tour will visit Beijing and Shinzeng and will include visits to tech giants such as Alibaba, Huawei, Tencent, Xiaomi and DiDi where participants will gain exposure to advanced management practices.
There are a limited number of scholarships available to attend, which cover all costs within China.
- Your contact details (name, phone number, email)
- Your CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A written business plan and/or video or other supporting materials
A panel of experts will select the best applications and accompanying videos, and inform the successful participants by 31 May.
- You must be a non-Chinese citizen aged 35 or under residing in Australia or the US
- Relevant startup areas include: internet, international trade and business, sharing economy, cultural diversity
I hope you can join us for this outstanding opportunity to build your skills and experience, and expand your network both in China and across top universities in the US and Canada.
Email VBCI to learn more.